Answered

Launch in email - question not showing

• 21 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to launch my survey through email - i.e., with the first question visible to respondents in email - using Sendinblue.  I take the code and the preview looks fine (first image below).  But when I send a test email the full question doesn’t show up.  I have tried changing the colour scheme to ensure there’s a contrast, but without success.  I have sent the test email several times to both Gmail and Zoho accounts.  Please could you advise what’s wrong here.

Preview:

What the recipient sees:

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 December 2021, 12:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HarryFW Welcome to the community! Is there any other code in the email? If so, the only code should be the Typeform code, as placing it amongst other code can cause an issue. 

If not, would you mind sending a screenshot or video of how you’ve added the code to your email? This will help us get a better idea of what’s going on!

Hi Liz,

Thanks - here goes:

1) Copy the code:

2) Select ‘add html’ in Sendinblue:

3) Copy in code:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I see, @HarryFW . It looks like you’re adding the code into an existing email. You’ll need to ensure that this code is the only thing in the email. So if SendinBlue has an option to upload an email using HTML, you’ll want to select this option to add the Typeform code. 

Hi Liz,

Thanks, I can do that.  But I can’t then add any other text, so I can’t tell survey recipients what they’re getting and why - they just get the question.  Would this require editing the html code myself?  (Not something I can do).  Or is there any way of doing this within Typeform?  (Obviously this is what I have been doing in Sendinblue, but your message suggests this isn’t permitted).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HarryFW I would first add the typeform code, and then depending on how they allow you to edit the code, add in the other items surrounding the typeform code. This way, the priority is placed on the Typeform code.