Answered

Longterm Embeded Assessment

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I created an eight question leadership assessment in Typeform that I want to include in my blog I'll be sending out to you and about 700 other people next week. People can take the assessment which will be embedded in my website. 

The free version of Typeform only allows 10 responses. and the next version up in $60 a month which allows 1000 responses. 

Here are my questions:

• First, since the assessment will be embedded, and the fact that I don't care about the responses (I am really only using it for participant learning)  if I chose the free version will the 11th response not be able to access the assessment?
  • Second, since it will be embedded in my website, let's say someone wants to access the assessment in six months, will I need to have an active account for them to take it?

Thanks for the help...

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 March 2024, 02:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again @Jimb ! Nice to see you here. 😀

To answer your questions, 

• If your account hasn’t been upgraded before the response limit has been met, your forms will automatically close. You will then need to upgrade your account in order for the forms to be live again. You can read more about what happens when you reach your response limit here
  • Similar to the point above, you will need some sort of active account with Typeform to have the forms embedded on your website continuously. I would suggest seeing how many respondents are answering the form and then choose a plan accordingly.

Hopefully this information helps!