Answered

Meta Preview changes not being saved

• 18 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I made a quizz and want to share it on facebook. I used a template to create my quizz, and on facebook the picture shown is the template cover - not my Welcome Screen.  Anyone knows where I can change this, or do I have to do everytrhing all over again:tired_face:

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 February 2021, 19:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Minna thankfully, you don’t have to start the whole form over again! All you need to do is update the meta settings in your form: 

and then update this in Facebook’s debugger tool here by clearing their cache/updating the settings.  

Hey all, 

I’m trying to publish my typeform to social (facebook) and the thumbnail nor the description seems to be pulling in from the window where I added those changes…. 

Help!??!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JessPerno ! Thanks for dropping by the community. I merged your post over here, which has some steps to solve the issue! (Updating the title of this shortly, too, so it’s easier to find.)

Let me know if the steps above don’t work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you followed @Liz explanations and it’s still does not appear as you want in Facebook or other social networks, it might be because they have cached an old version of your form.

You can use Facebook Graph Debugger tool to force a refresh and get the latest version. If it does not solve it, the issue might be somewhere else 🤔