Skip to main content
Answered

Multiple endings and unlimited use of logic in free plan. Is not working

Good afternoon, it was announced the change of the parameters of the free plan, however I can't have an outcome quiz with 3 different endings with the logic set between the endings and the answers?

However, in the table below it states that I have unlimited use of logic and multiple endings. Can you clarify?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Silvia Osório - welcome to the community - 

a quick question: how many questions and endings do you have in your typeform? the welcome screen and each ending that you use, along with the questions, are part of the 10-question limit to the typeform.

so, for example, if you had a welcome screen, 10 questions and 3 endings, you would have a total of 14 - more than than the ‘10 question’ limit that the free plan allows. 

des

This question was not the one I asked. I have 7 questions with 3 more endings, completing 10. It is not indicated there that there is an unlimited questions problem.That's not the problem, so I don't understand why I can't publish.

Could you help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

could you show screen shots of your question list and the logic flow map please and thank you.. that will help  - sorry it has to be step-wise but this is a peer support group, that has Typeform employees who are in here Mon-Fri to help out… 

cheers

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. My English is not good enough.

Here is the list of questions.

Is very simple!!

Thank you a lot. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for posting.. what i saw is as follows: 

you have 11 “questions” in the list .. that may be the issue.

to find out if there is anything else, you can also raise a support ticket here at this link to get another set of eyes looking at the issue.. 

des

Thank you John,But the Number 1 is the cover page. Is the cover page included in the total of questions?

Kind regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yes it is.. 

Thanks John. I already removed one question (I had 6 questions, a cover page and 3 different results) to get a total of 10, but it still gives the same errors and doesn't let me publish without upgrading. I have already sent a request for technical help. Thank you very much for your assistance.

I’m having the exact same issue. Logic not working on the free plan. Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nixelpixel Thanks for stopping by. Can you share a little more about what’s not working with your logic and any screenshots of the logic jumps? Thanks!

I’m having the same issue, none of my endings are working except one - and the redirect is working but the redirect is all the same - I also have a paid plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EricaWorkman Can you share a bit more about your form, such as screenshots of the logic you have set up and what specifically isn't working with the endings? Thanks!