Answered

Not included in the plan you chose

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey there tf community, i just started a new contract with tf since the employee is gone. So I’m a complete newbie sort of. I just did a tf-Quiz with a couple of multiple choices … as I wanted to test it and publish it … the system told me “This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan”. Alright. I bought a starter licence with monthly payments for 25 Euro in order to test it and probably use it afterwards. As far as I understand my low level features are included in my plan!?

When I tried to publish again (since I paid for it) the system told me 2your plan is not the right one to publish this)

I have a quiz with 7 multiple choices, a Hello page … and an eMail as a call to action. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for maybe fiting answers?! :-)
Yours
defender 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 9 August 2022, 13:13

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey there tf community, i just started a new contract with tf since the employee is gone. So I’m a complete newbie sort of. I just did a tf-Quiz with a couple of multiple choices … as I wanted to test it and publish it … the system told me “This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan”. Alright. I bought a starter licence with monthly payments for 25 Euro in order to test it and probably use it afterwards. As far as I understand my low level features are included in my plan!?

When I tried to publish again (since I paid for it) the system told me 2your plan is not the right one to publish this)

I have a quiz with 7 multiple choices, a Hello page … and an eMail as a call to action. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for maybe fiting answers?! :-)
Yours
defender 

Hi there, community, I really need help with this issue described above … I need it for a customer (and I got a paid basic plan and a really easy-to-go quiz … it really should work!? Do you have a hint for me whom I can talk to … maybe even on on the phone? To specify my problem … the system says:

This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan

To publish it, you can upgrade your plan or remove this feature:

Redirect on Thank You Screen

Does this help?

Please help me with my problem ...

Alle the best
defender

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @defender_of_the_crown! Welcome to our Community! 👋🏼

I understand, if you’re still getting this message even after update your plan, that means there are still some features that are not included on your plan. You can view a list of the features compared by plan here. You’ll need to remove the features in order to publish your form. 

Let me know if you have any more questions. Wishing you a great day!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Gabi, thank you so much for your reply … I wasn’t on for a couple of days searchn for an alternative to typeform since I just don’t get it … I mean, I’m not stupid :-) of course I get the point … but it still is not clear how to find out what features i’d have to remove … it doesn’t not come in red letters or anything … the system does not clearly show what to scratch. Since my typeform is so primitive I have no clue what else to remove … it took a time to figure it out … can you please help me with a remove this or that hint … can I provide a screenshot or anything … I feel totally dumb!? :-(

Thanks for your answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@defender_of_the_crown - if you can show some screenshots of your logic and of the endings you have for the form, it might be easier to help troubleshoot. 

alternatively you can reach out to Typeform Support here to get a second vector of eyes on it

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, @defender_of_the_crown! Make sure to send us some screenshots of your form and your logic so we can help you out! 😉

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there Gabi & John, here we go with the screenshot … anonymized … can you help me? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @defender_of_the_crown Were you able to figure out which features you needed to remove? Let us know if you need any further help!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, I figured, I posted it .. its gone … try it again here … thanks for reminding me!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, the system said that my picture must be ckeckd … it’s more than four hours now and it can’t be seen? Is that normal? Alle the best, defender

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @defender_of_the_crown I’m not totally sure I understand. Is that an error message you received? Do you mind sending a screenshot of the message? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, your answer makes me wanna cry in desparation … I made another screenshot now … but since i know that it’s gonna take hours and hours and hours AGAIN until you actually see my picture … I’m gonna be gone for two weeks … I can’t believe it. 

But that’s not of your business. I appreciate all you guys for trying to help me!!!! Although the system prevents us all to just solve the probably most primitive problem on earth in a couple of minutes.

Thank you … maybe I have a chance to take a look on my forthcoming trip!

All the best
defender

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @defender_of_the_crown

Actually if you read the message you're getting, you'll know what feature you should remove from your form. 

"This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan

To publish it, you can upgrade your plan or remove this feature: Redirect on Thank You Screen"

Hope it helps. Have a nice flight!