Answered

share different link at the end?

• 8 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Socializer
  • 7 replies

Hi, I would like to allow people who have completed my quiz to share a link that contains a thumbnail that informs them that they have successfully completed the quiz. However, the link they share should not lead to the quiz itself, but to another form I created for lead generation. How can I use the link to the lead generation form as the link for the social share icons?

I updated my shareable image days ago and it still shows the ugly template image, which means no one will share my form. This is a real business killer - you really need to fix this urgently please!!!

There are still so many limitations and bugs with typeform that at the moment I don’t see it creating the value that I’m expecting for the money I’m paying :(

(still shows the middle of the next screen, doesn’t start at the top on mobile view etc.)

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 January 2022, 16:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @IDK ! It isn’t possible to edit the social share icons, so I would instead suggest adding a redirect to the end of your form. You can read more about adding a redirect URL here. This won’t generate a thumbnail for them to share on social, but it will allow you to lead your respondents elsewhere after they’ve completed the form. 

As for the template image, are you referencing the meta image that shows on social? If so, you can edit that appearance following the steps here