Answered

Sharing my typeform with editing rights

• 28 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Can I make my typeform a template itself so other people can make edits on it?

Or if you are talking about the feature of adding a member to our workspace then will the numbers of responses we’re able to received be the sum of both accounts?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 May 2023, 17:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sagegreeen welcome to the community!

You can copy or move your typeform to another workspace if you have access to it, check out the Help Center article here, so if you have created a typeform template you would like others to use you could copy it across. 

If you add additional team members to your workspace it doesn’t combine the number of submissions of both account holders. You will still only have the number of submissions available to the account that the typeform lives in. Hopefully that makes sense!

Thank you Grace! 

Mind if I ask how I can add others’ account into my workspace too, please? When I hit the three dots and then “Copy to”, it says “You don't have any workspaces here”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sagegreeen Have you already added members to your workspace? If not, you’ll first need to do that so you can share with their workspaces. This article here can walk you through adding a team member to your workspace.