Answered

Sharing typeform templates with other creators

• 23 February 2021
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 2

I have an audience that could use the same typeform I have already created. Is there a way to share a link with them so they they can simple upload the premade typeform into their own Typeform account simpler to how Canava has share links to be able to share designed that upload right into your account and let you edit them? I would like to know how to do this if it is possible! Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 February 2021, 20:46

View original

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ali Khurshid Our support team let me know they responded to your email this morning. Do you mind checking to see if you received that email? 

Another vote for this feature.

I would love to see this feature as well available! Any updates? 

Hi - I resend the same quistionaire for a lot of our customers - and want to create a template, that I can easily use, resend and apply for the different customers. I will have full control of the data, so it is simply a matter of not having to re-create everything from scratch.

We have been using the duplicate opportunity, but busy hands sometimes dublicate the wrong one - and sent stuff with wrong names to wrong customers. I would like it to just be part of our templates - and then a very clear point on where to fill in customer-data like name, organisation and so on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Commercial I’ve added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Hi Typeform team,

same request for a “share my template” - function. I see that this has been a community request for the past 3 years. Will it eventually be implemented or is it technically hard?

Kind regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TKS While it’s not currently on the roadmap, that could always change. We’ll post any updates for this feature here! 😀