Answered

Unable to publish my form even after upgrading the plan

• 8 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Unable to publish and share my survey correctly when I have a paid subscription (basic).
icon

Best answer by Liz 10 February 2023, 16:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pasquine Could you send a screenshot of the message you receive when trying to publish your form? It usually says what feature you have in your form that isn’t included in your plan. 

Hi Liz, 

I have the basic subscription at 250€, I created a fairly simple questionnaire. I can't figure out which feature I used and which would not be in my plan.

Anyway, I paid for a service that I didn't get at all and I ‘d like to have a solution at that big problem. 

Hi @Pasquine Could you send a screenshot of the message you receive when trying to publish your form? It usually says what feature you have in your form that isn’t included in your plan. 

Hi Liz, 

Is it possible to have a real response from you or one of your colleague please ?  Is it normal to pay a 250€ subscription and to not have the service I’ve paid for ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pasquine - while waiting for a response from the Community Advocates, you can also raise a help ticket with Typeform Support to get your question addressed.

two vectors of support are better than one… maybe 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pasquine As Des mentioned, if you’d like 1-1 help or faster service, definitely contact our support team! 

The error message is showing that you need to remove the redirect URL on your form, then publish those changes in order for you to publish the form. Our article here can walk you through removing that URL.