Answered

Validity of a TYPEFORM created when you change content in the system

• 2 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hola!
Me gustaría conocer si hay alguna problemática a esta situación:

Creamos un Typeform y enlazamos su link a un QR que lo ponemos impreso y repartido en nuestras mesas del restaurante y se lo enviamos a todos los clientes por mail ¿qué pasa si cambio contenido del Typeform? El link ya no sirve y por tanto el QR tampoco y los links que hemos enviado tampoco? o no pasa nada por hacer cambios en el TYpeform y aunque cambia link el QR sigue sirviendo?

¿qué me decís?

saludos, 

pep

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello!
I would like to know if there is any problem with this situation:

We create a Typeform and we link its link to a QR that we print and distribute on our restaurant tables and send it to all customers by mail. What happens if I change the content of the Typeform? The link no longer works and therefore neither does the QR and neither do the links we have sent? Or nothing happens to make changes in the TYpeform and even if the link changes, the QR still works?

what do you say?

greetings,

pep

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 August 2023, 14:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pep Soler Thanks for stopping by the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

You can edit your form as much as you would like and the link to the form won’t change unless you manually change it.

This article here can walk you through changing the link to your form (if you’d like), but otherwise, you should be able to create a QR code linking to the form and edit it without any worries about that link breaking.