Answered

Why did my poll close?

• 6 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi! I made a poll earlier this afternoon (Oct. 6, 2021) for my bridal party to gather schedule info so we can plan a zoom. I sent it out and received most of my responses, but just a few hours later I was told by the remaining people that the poll is closed. I went into settings which shows “Your typeform is open to new responses.” So it should still be open!

Can anyone help? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 October 2021, 23:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@attyblatty - welcome to the Community and that’s a great use case!

if you are on a FREE plan, you will be limited to the number of responses you can get to your typeform in a month. If you hit the limit, it will stop accepting new submissions. 

if you can check and verify, then we might be able to look for other solutions.. 

cheers

des 

Thanks Des! I didn’t realize that :) I do have a free account, and I sent it to 12 people. Is that over the limit? If I copy the responses and delete the ones I already have, would that potentially re-open it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

if you go to your settings by clicking on your ‘avatar’ in the upper right hand corner, and choose plan & bililng, it will show you how many responses you have had vs the limit on your plan - see example below

in your typeform workspace for the form in question, you can click on the Responses tab to see how many responses you have had to this survey - unfortunately, if you have tested the form live before sending out to others, those responses during your testing period will also count… 

Oops it looks like I reached the limit. Thanks for your help!