Question Groups and Theme Logos - Display Issue

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply

In working on a few forms I’ve found something that bugs me and I’m hoping we can get some kind of fix.

Currently, when you have a question group and no logo in your theme, you get a really nice reminder of the question for all questions in the group.  It looks like the image below.

However, if you add a logo to your theme, that reminder bar disappears:

Not having that reminder there about the question you’re answering limits the number of questions that you can reasonably put in a group and expect respondents to remember the question while answering.

But, I like the look of the logo, so what I’m wanting is a mix of both.

It would be great if the logo would always show unless it was a question group, which would draw over top of the logo and cover it up for the duration of that group.  This would be my preference.

Alternatively, let us have some options for where to place that logo.  Maybe bottom left, that way it wouldn’t conflict with the reminder visual.  Or, let us have some alternative options for where to place the reminder bar.

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jake Charlson Thanks for sharing this! This is expected behavior with adding the logo, but I agree that it’s not ideal. Our product team is aware of this, though I don’t have any insights if this is something they will prioritize fixing.