Answered

Some questions not appearing in question branching

• 19 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello! We are having a couple issues with a form logic.

1. In the Logic → Question Branching, some questions are not showing up (no question 10 in the image below)
  2. In the Logic → Question Branching, what can I do to for TextField questions to skip the next question (see question 11 in image below - I want to skip question 12)
  3. On some questions, we randomly get the “Submit” button rather than “Next”. It causes the survey to end abruptly.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 February 2021, 22:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cderche Thanks for popping by! To help answer your questions, 

1. Some questions aren’t supported yet in logic jumps, such as the matrix question. What is the question type that isn’t appearing for you? 
  2. Do you want this to skip over 12 regardless of how they answer? Or only if they don’t reply to this question? 
  3. This happens when logic jumps are setup on the question and is expected behavior. 

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. :grinning:

Hi @Liz Thank you for your feedback.

1. Understood.
  2. I am looking to apply the following logic:
    1. If 8 equals Yes => 9, 10, 11, 13… (skip 12)
    2. If 8 equals No => 12, 13...
  3. Understood.

Thanks!

Just to add, one of the things I thought of to fix the bullet point 2 was to put 12 ahead of 9. unfortunately, 12 is a multiple choice with a “Other” option. In the Question Branching it does not give me the option to redirect the “Other” to a different question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @cderche. Thanks for sharing this! 😊

I've recorded this quick video to show how you can set up the logic jump for Yes/No questions. 

Can you do the same on your end? =)