Question

Build a system with typeform & Videoask

Hello,

I want to build a simple system where this happens:

1. People submit a question alongside their email
  2. A team of experts all receive this question through email, SMS and/or Whatsapp alongside a direct link to reply back with videoask
  3. 2-3 experts from this team create a videoask and reply back to this individual
  4. This individual receives video replies from the experts

I understand I might need a mix of tools, integrations and zaps for this. Can you help me build it in the simplest possible way?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @aggelos Thanks for reaching out! Are you looking to use Typeform in the first step of this process? 

Tagging @Grace for some help here as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @aggelos this sounds like a cool setup! 

If I’m understanding correctly, I think you could create a typeform to collect your questions and then import the contact details from Typeform over to VideoAsk where the team of experts could send direct messages to the individuals that asked questions. Then an asynchronous video conversation could continue via VideoAsk.

Alternatively, you could just create a videoask that collects the questions and contact details and have the team reply to people from the videoask. You can invite team members to collaborate in your VideoAsk account and then different experts can reply from there. 

Let us know if you have more questions!