Answered

DATA-TRANSFERABLE-URL-PARAMETERS NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone,

Does anybody can help me to fix this?

Here is my situation:

I have many kinds of advertings and we always use diferent types of URL parameters for each ads. Just like theses examples:

1. www.mysite.com?utm_source=123&utm_medium=123&utm_campaign=123
  2. www.mysite.com?utm_source=abc&utm_medium=abc&utm_campaign=abc

And also, my typeform is EMBEDED direct on my landing page.
So, my code was exactly this below, using data-transferable-url-parameters, and everything has been worked perfectly!!!

CODE THAT USED TO WORK:

• <div class="typeform-widget" data-url="https://form.typeform.com/to/fvaZ3gzb?utm_source=xxxxx&amp;utm_medium=xxxxx&amp;utm_campaign=xxxxx&amp;utm_term=xxxxx&amp;utm_content=xxxxx&amp;typeform-medium=embed-snippet" data-transferable-url-parameters="utm_source, utm_campaign, utm_content, utm_term, utm_medium" style="width: 150%; height: 750px;"></div> <script> (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)) { js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })() </script>

HOWEVER, now we have a new type of embeded code that is not transfering my URL parameters. The new code is this below.

• <div data-tf-widget="rerSUjxu" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Application Form - LAIOB &amp; The University of Akron - Feb2023" data-tf-medium="snippet" data-tf-hidden="utm_source=xxxxx,utm_medium=xxxxx,utm_campaign=xxxxx,utm_term=xxxxx,utm_content=xxxxx" data-transferable-url-parameters="utm_source, utm_campaign, utm_content, utm_term, utm_medium" style="width:100%;height:600px;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Can you guys help me to find the issue?

icon

Best answer by Murilo Webber 4 May 2022, 18:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Murilo Webber - welcome to the community.. 

have you raised a Help Ticket yet with Typeform Support? that will get two vectors working to help.. 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Murilo Webber - welcome to the community.. 

have you raised a Help Ticket yet with Typeform Support? that will get two vectors working to help.. 

des

Not yet, Im on this right now.
thanks, John

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what they say, @Murilo Webber! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Solved!

The support team answered me today in the morning with a suggestion and an article to resolve my situation.

Here is the article: Dynamically pass UTM values from a URL to an embedded typeform (for advanced users)

Attached their e-mail with some details:

I hope it helps somebody just like it helped me!

Thank you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's awesome, @Murilo Webber! Actually, I forgot to ask you! Why don't you send us the link to your form and/or the URL of you website? I'd love to take a look at it! 🤗

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there

here it is:

https://laiob.com/processoseletivo/

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great, @Murilo Webber! Thank you for sending it! Just checked it and it looks great! It's a pretty straightforward form. Have you got a lot of submissions? Also, why have you decided to ask their full name in three different questions?

Last but not least, are you Brazilian? 🇧🇷😅