Answered

EXPORT ANSWERS TO PDF

• 21 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 24 replies

Who else wants, like me, that each individual answer can be exported as a pdf report with each person's questions and answers?

RAISE YOUR HAND

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 21 March 2023, 12:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@olas - quite easy to do by connecting your Typeform to a google sheet and using a Google Doc or Slide template, merging the data submitted into the template and creating the pdf using Document Studio, an add-in for Google Sheets. 

nice little tool that will do the conversion and email to the respondent. 

des

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Or use one of the Zapier integrations with PDF.co or PDFfiller:

https://zapier.com/apps/typeform/integrations/pdfco

https://zapier.com/apps/typeform/integrations/pdffiller

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @olas Did any of the ideas above work for you? Let us know if you still need help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@olas We’re running a webinar on this soon!

Who else wants, like me, that each individual answer can be exported as a pdf report with each person's questions and answers?

RAISE YOUR HAND

A little crazy that such work-arounds via 3rd party apps are needed, no?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MikeEcom While third-parties apps aren’t the best solution, they DO give you the option to completely customize the reports in a way that looks best for your company. 😀

Hi @MikeEcom While third-parties apps aren’t the best solution, they DO give you the option to completely customize the reports in a way that looks best for your company. 😀

Agreed, however to not even be able to export a basic PDF seems crazy for a paid, respected SaaS tool tbh! Sure, lots of customisation etc is different, but to not even be able to export answers as a PDF? When competitors can? Seems a bit poor.

Sorry, don’t mean to moan, just being honest! Let me put it this way, if I’d realised before we mad a complex form with logic etc that we can’t export PDFs of individual answers, I’d have gone to a competitor. I won’t now, as we’ve made the form… But in future may do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

😅 I feel the pain, @MikeEcom ! Out of curiosity, are you looking to export the logic jumps visually or just a list of them? I’ll share this feedback with the product team.