Answered

Location research within typeform

• 1 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Do you know if there is a module that allows to locate an establishment from a map that lists a large number of rentals.
The purpose is to allow my customers to enter their address and search for the best location based on their address.

Thanks for your help !

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 June 2023, 00:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grego260 - this may not the type of thing you are seeking.. but here’s a simple test form that passes an address to a google map 

@john.desborough Thanks John for your quick reply. It is not exactly what I’m loooking for it’s interesting by the way. Could you tell me how I can create that in my typeform  ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grego260 - simple really: 

• create an ending that is a redirect and paste in the link to which you want the user to go ie the google maps link and add the answer to the address question to the end of that url by using the @recall function
  • changed the Message for the submit button in the settings to what i wanted it to say. 

there’s currently no way of showing a map inside typeform and having users choose an area on the map and see what’s there.. closest i have done is with a real estate client, have someone enter in the postal code in which they are interested, pass it to the realtor’s ‘for sale’ map page and show the listings on the map 

Thanks John but it’s sad that I need to get out of my form with the question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grego260 - typeform is only part of the ecosystem for most business processes.. as we piece together the entire process, we might have to deal with 4-8 different tools in order to get through the end result… just a fact of life.. 

des

You are so right John ! Typeform is a part of my ecosystem. Now I have to undestand how to intergrate a way to select a location among a large list of stores (more than 1.000)

for the moment I propose only 7 sites to select within typeform.

Mais je vais y arriver !