Answered

New kind of Form possible?

• 15 November 2023
  • 3 replies

This could be a nonstarter topic, but I have been looking for ways to create a protocol sheet for the alternative medicine practice I manage. The practitioner has typical handwriting and I spend 50% of my time translating lengthy protocols (what/ how much) into a google doc to send our patients. The sheet we use is too big to fit all products and print, so there is a lot of freeform writing (rather than a checkbox for a typed-out prod). I need a simple way to translate all this information, plus more, onto something digital for him to check off on an iPad while discussing history with a patient. I am attaching the existing sheet we use for a sample. The blank boxes are where he writes in “how much”. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 November 2023, 15:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Core Care Center Happy little Fri-yay! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

Just so I understand, where the boxes are, are you looking to have a short-text field? Or what kind of fields/layouts would you like to see in a Typeform? 

Hi Liz-

The boxes now stand as a place to write how much to take, so it can be a short text field, yes. :)

We have SO many products that we cannot add them all on this protocol sheet, so a digital form would be nice, and once we have the fields filled in for how much of each, we can print out the final sheet with just the narrowed-down items that need to be taken. 

The text field can’t be limited to a number value because sometimes we use the field to write in what time to take it, or how many drops, rather than pills.. so in other words, having the ability to free form in that box is important. 

Thank you in advance for any tips. I hired the ladies who created our existing forms, but now it is just me and I am figuring out how to manage new forms. 

Thank you!

Kathleen

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Core Care Center Hm, ok, thanks! At the moment, our forms can’t be printed, as they’re all digital, but would you be able to use a dropdown question and then have a long-text field after for filling in information? Hopefully that makes sense!