Skip to main content
Answered

Results not showing

• 3 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Is anyone else having problems with their form not showing results of forms?

3 replies

Yes, I am! and I’m about to losing my bloody mind!!!!!

Badge +1

Same - as are a few others - raise a ticket in their support and keep spamming them because this is unbelievable.

Badge +1

Hi all, got a response from typeform, see below:

After some investigation and testing, we haven't been able to reproduce the issue on our end. 

Usually this happens when there is a browser session issue. The easiest way to test this is by opening an incognito or private window. You can see how to do this for the following browsers here: GoogleFirefoxSafari.

If this now works in the incognito/private window:

1. This means your session in the regular browser needs to have its cache and cookies cleared.
2. It can also mean that there is a plugin or extension causing the issue. In this case, the best thing to do is to disable them all and enable them 1 by 1 whilst testing.  

If this doesn't work, we'll need the following information to investigate further from here: 

1. Name and version of the browser and device you are using (you can open this link to quickly find the data)
 2. A screenshot or recording of the active network panel. (Please see from minute 1.33 in this recording to see how to do that | Free recording tool)