Answered

Typeform survey for Sign Up flow in SaaS

• 13 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Good day community members!

I would like to ask do you help/advice.

My idea is to use Survey during Sign Up process in to our SaaS. And send data to our CRM Intercom and enrich users with Tags (Intercom) for better segmentation & onboarding.

Maybe you can help with relevant use cases or direct answers or event will be ready to complete such set up on commercial basis.

1. We have Sign up page (Google Auth or Name/Email/Password) and we want to Typeform survey appears right after that screen.
How Typeform can understand that email which just was entered in to our screen, it it the same user which start the survey and data collected from here correctly enriched into Intercom.

I do understand we can ask for email in type form again, but can it be somehow be pre filled from previous Sign Up step on our screen?

2. Can the data answered in survey be transferred to Intercom as Tags. What is the best way to do so via Webhooks API?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 August 2021, 19:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TimJedi500 Thanks for stopping by! If you’d like to pass information into Typeform, you can do this via hidden fields. Though, to pass the data from the signup page into the form will most likely require a custom script that can grab that information and pass it into the Typeform URL. 

As for Intercom tags, I’m not super familiar with using them, but @picsoung might be able to answer this better! :) 

Hi @Liz , thanks a lot for you reply. It’s really helpful :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear this helped, @TimJedi500 . Let me know if I can help with anything else!