• 1 June 2023
  • 0 replies
🛎️ Important Announcement: Integration Deprecation
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 13007 replies

Hello and happy near-June, Typeformers!

If you’ve been keeping up with our email announcements recently, you might have read an update about our integrations. We wanted to post a little reminder here to make sure you're aware of what's happening.

In late April, we communicated that the following integrations would no longer be available in Typeform Connect, our integration marketplace: 

The following integrations will be impacted:

• Asana 
  • Constant Contact
  • Convertkit
  • Mailerlite
  • Onedrive
  • Productboard
  • Thinkific
  • Zendesk Sell

We decided to sunset these integrations to allow us to focus our resources on improving more widely-used integrations such as Mailchimp, Slack, and Hubspot (to name a few). You can still connect Typeform with these apps using tools like Zapier, Make or through our webhooks. (I’m personally working on updating my Typeform to Asana integration in Zapier - I’ll be sure to update you all if I find a cool use case to share). 

The last day these native integrations will be available is June 16, 2023 (extended from the original date of June 1st). We know this isn’t the best of news for some of you, but we hope this extra time allows you to set up the app integrations using Zapier, Make or webhooks and continue connecting your typeforms to your favorite apps to automate workflows. 

Next steps you need to take:

If you’d like to continue connecting your Typeform to these apps, follow the links below to find out how to set up your integrations using Zapier - no coding experience is required. 

For details on using Make to connect Typeform to your apps, here are the links you need:

Alternatively, you can use Typeform webhooks to create the integration yourself. Learn how here. 

As always, share any feedback, comments, or questions in the thread below. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!