New feature

It's here! You can now remove question numbers 🤗

It's here! You can now remove question numbers 🤗
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12693 replies

The feature many of you have been requesting in the community for some time now is here - the option to remove question numbers from typeforms!

There are plenty of reasons you might want to remove question numbers, such as if you have a long form and don’t want your respondents to be intimidated by the length. Or, maybe you want to remove them simply for stylistic purposes. Whatever your use case, you can now remove them with just the click of a button. 

Let us know how this feature works for you! We’d love to see what you do without those question numbers on the form. 

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

oh yes!!!!! 

looking forward to testing this out with clients.. yay yay yay 

@Liz - thanks to the Typeform team for this wee bit of beauty today!

des

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Really love this feature -- used it already for one of my forms! Thanks for listening to the feedback from the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dana @john.desborough yay!!! Glad to hear!! I’ve shared your reactions with the team who worked on the feature, too. 😀

Let us know how you end up using the removal of numbers on your form! We always love to see what you’re working on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dana @john.desborough yay!!! Glad to hear!! I’ve shared your reactions with the team who worked on the feature, too. 😀

Let us know how you end up using the removal of numbers on your form! We always love to see what you’re working on. 

i have made the list of all the forms that need to be changed in my accounts and have already sent out email to all my clients who have production forms running to look at making the change (after they make backup copies of the current versions lol) - here is the first one done so far.. 

about 250+ of mine to go through and 125 for the clients.. 

(sigh - i know what i am doing after hours tonight lol)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tagging some users that will be happy with this! 😍

@suzw @StefanPrice @AlexH @ricardo09@mail.com @Pairadime @grsupport @minderoo @user8124 @gazzar @intercom @johnalderman @a)planmax @MartinHlavacka @Sopo @Beppe @kellywonder @Esfera @Walter @E Paz @MarkE @BFTiCE @barriebramley @Franky @TMo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Holy! That’s a lot of forms to change, @john.desborough . 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yes @Liz yes it is.. lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wooow, I know you can do it! @john.desborough 😅

Userlevel 1

Thx for this. Can we also remove the answer numbers / letters yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wooow, I know you can do it! @john.desborough 😅

I am thinking that i will just have a couple bottles of wine on the desk and spend all Friday night doing it.. all i need to do @Gabi Amaral is convince the other voices in my head not to have a dance party while i am trying to do the work (think about a group of the Minions doing one of their song and dance routines but everyone of them is singing something different.. that’s my brain… )

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thx for this. Can we also remove the answer numbers / letters yet? 

@Franky This feature isn’t available, but happy to share the feedback with the product team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tagging @Darnell @Mikkel @funeng @Michaela just to keep you posted on this feature! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tagging @Darnell @Mikkel @funeng @Michaela just to keep you posted on this feature! 😉

Love it and thanks for this update. Super easy to enable/disable the question number feature. Nice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well this is great news! Amazing work, team 👏👏👏

I love that you don’t take feedback lightly as much as I love the new feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Same you're doing with Make, @Michaela! Happy you enjoy this feature! 😉

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

this is great news)