videoask guide

How to Track Custom Events and Automate Workflows in VideoAsk with Google Tag Manager

• 7 July 2023
  • 4 replies
How to Track Custom Events and Automate Workflows in VideoAsk with Google Tag Manager
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Earlier this week, I was chatting with a VideoAsk customer. They shared a piece of feedback: “I can’t send events that are happening in VideoAsk to Segment, my customer analytics tool!”

While VideoAsk does offer a handful of native integrations with third-party apps, it is true that we don’t integrate with every tool “out of the box”. Thankfully, there’s a solution! 💡

Whether you’re looking to send VideoAsk events to Segment, Google Analytics 4, your database — or virtually anywhere else under the sun — this video tutorial will show you how to make it happen with the help of Google Tag Manager 🎥

🤓 Check out our Help Center article to learn more about the four events that VideoAsk supports.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Nicely done @andrew_videoask 

des

When embedded on a page it doesn’t fire the events. Is there a solution for this yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Christoph Haller, trying using our iframe embed instead of the widget embed. Or vice versa. 

Hi, posting here asking how do I connect these events to my google ads account then ? 
Anyone has a guide ? Thanks