videoask guide

How to Track Custom Events and Automate Workflows in VideoAsk with Google Tag Manager

How to Track Custom Events and Automate Workflows in VideoAsk with Google Tag Manager
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Earlier this week, I was chatting with a VideoAsk customer. They shared a piece of feedback: “I can’t send events that are happening in VideoAsk to Segment, my customer analytics tool!”

While VideoAsk does offer a handful of native integrations with third-party apps, it is true that we don’t integrate with every tool “out of the box”. Thankfully, there’s a solution! 💡

Whether you’re looking to send VideoAsk events to Segment, Google Analytics 4, your database — or virtually anywhere else under the sun — this video tutorial will show you how to make it happen with the help of Google Tag Manager 🎥

🤓 Check out our Help Center article to learn more about the four events that VideoAsk supports.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Nicely done @andrew_videoask 

des

When embedded on a page it doesn’t fire the events. Is there a solution for this yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Christoph Haller, trying using our iframe embed instead of the widget embed. Or vice versa. 

Hi, posting here asking how do I connect these events to my google ads account then ? 
Anyone has a guide ? Thanks