• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies
VideoAsk Product Digest - August 2022 📹
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2058 replies

Hi Community and friends! 😎

This month the team have been busy updating and refining some key features in VideoAsk 🛠 Let’s dive straight in and take a look at what’s new! 🏊

Builder controls

Can we fix it? Yes, with the new drag and drop system in the VideoAsk builder, we can! For those of you that have been using VideoAsk for a while, you’ll be familiar with the build area where you create, record and edit your videoasks:

Now you’ll notice there’s a floating control panel on the left-hand side making it easy to drag and drop new steps into the flow, plus you can skip recording the video, making it quick and easy to plan out your videoasks before customizing and refining them.

👀 If you’re new to VideoAsk and want to familiarise yourself with the builder, check out our Help Center article here on how to get started.

Add or edit contact details

We’ve been making some changes to the way you can edit contact details in VideoAsk, and it’s now possible to assign or create contacts from “humans” to help you keep your contacts list up to date. 

To see how it’s done, stay tuned for our video walkthrough or you can pop over to the Help Center if you’d like to learn more about how to edit contacts.

Global search

We’ve made some improvements to the way you can search within your VideoAsk account. With the new look Global search you’ll be able to quickly find specific videoasks, conversations and contacts. 

Just type the keyword in the search bar and watch as the results pop up, you’ll notice results are divided into categories so you can easily get to the information you need:

📹 Let’s take a look at these updates in action! 

Reply with Audio on iOS

And finally, one for the iOS app users! You might remember from last month’s update, we introduced reply with audio for the videoask creator, so you can still reply back to respondents, even if you’re not video ready 😉

This month we’ve launched this feature on the iOS app, so if you’re using VideoAsk on the go, you can reply with audio straight from your phone 📱

Let us know what you think of the latest VideoAsk updates in the comments below! ⬇

And don’t forget to check out our August videoask of the month which features an awesome example of product matching from skincare professionals LETELLIER 🛁

🤳 Do you have any feedback for the VideoAsk product team? We’d love to hear from you, check out the post here to get in touch 🗣

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - you know, you are putting out so much good stuff on VA that it is really hard to find time to sleep …. trying to explore all this stuff is just so much fun.. i can see a lot of things coming in the future for me and my clients as we roll some of these features out in the fall. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough it is a lot to keep up with, every time I log on I see something different 😂 

Excited to see what you cook up later in the year, maybe we’ll be featuring some of your clients in the videoask of the month soon...