Answered

Adding ques

Hi there, 

does anyone know how to add questions in the typeform without affecting the order of the columns in the document where the answers go to?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 20 May 2021, 13:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MEGGY.MOURITZEN welcome to the community! Would you mind sending a screenshot or clarifying the columns you’re referencing? Thanks!

Hi Liz, 

thanks for your response. 

Sure, always that I need to add questions in the typeform, the order of the columns in the spreadsheet where the answers go to change, and I need to adjust manually the order and in consequence change the fomulas that I use in that doc. 

As you can see, rows 1 and 2 have changed after adding 2 new questions in the Typefrom. This adds a  high complexity to readjust the information. 

I was wondering if exists a way to make the future new questions that I might have to add in the typeform at the end of the spreadsheet where the answers go to. 

Thanks in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MEGGY.MOURITZEN - from another user here

you would probably be better served to create a second tab for reporting, where you can keep the values you want in the order you want, rather than the form that is auto created in typeform. 

des