Answered

Broken answer in Korean

• 13 October 2021
  • 52 replies

Show first post

52 replies

Userlevel 1

Same here. I guess this issue only occur in chrome browser. it works fine in other browsers. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.

Not sure for other languages, but at least for Japanese-based forms, the problem occurs on almost all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari on MacOS. (Tested this morning.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, all! The developers have spotted a bug for this and released a fix. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing the issue. 

Badge

Hmmm…

Still facing issue here.

Is there somebody who’s form is fixed? 

(using Japanese here)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @t_shi_ma_da Could you try clearing your browser cache and open the form in incognito mode to see if that fixes it? If not, could you then share the URL of the form so we can test it? 

Thanks in advance!

Badge

I tried answering in incognito mode but still facing the issue...

Already shared my url to support. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can you please share the URL of the form, @t_shi_ma_da ?

Badge

Didn’t want to share the URL on public since there could be malicious answers.

Looking for some scrap url that still has issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @t_shi_ma_da Without the URL, we won’t be able to look into this further for you. Though, you can contact our support team directly here via email to receive further help with your form specifically without anyone else viewing the URL. 

Badge

OK, Please have a look into this one. 
https://rhditemo.typeform.com/to/M0JSnJ

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @VB_MikeL I tested your forms, but I’m not able to reproduce the issue. Do you have a screenshot of what you’re seeing so I can try to see the issue, too? 

Same with your form, @t_shi_ma_da . Any screenshots would be great! When I added in Japanese, I couldn’t see an issue. 

Badge

Took screenshot. Tested on Chrome.

This should show "こんにちわ" (konnnichiwa)

Badge

I found out that somehow I can type normally in Paulo’s former post but I can’t in my own form.

https://community.typeform.com/your-typeform-results-32/broken-answer-in-korean-3444?postid=15869#post15869

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @t_shi_ma_da thanks for sending this over. Both my colleague and I tested this, and we were able to enter the text. Could you please be sure that you’ve fully cleared your cache and cookies? Thanks again!

Userlevel 1

I typed “感想を書く”, but the result is totally different

Badge

Hmmmm… Can’t get this working… (Cleared cache and cookie, used incognito mode at chrome, macOS)

Could you describe briefly what the issue was?

Is it a problem due to javascript library or something?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I still have an error..

There are 2 questions that the answer is in Korean. First one is working well.. but second one still have same error.

It seems to require more treatment.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I made an inquiry again, and I found out that with ‘Long text’ question there is still remaining error..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @icatchu @t_shi_ma_da @VB_MikeL Our technical team has opened another bug for Japanese, and as soon as I have any updates, I’ll post them here. One thing to note is that our developers are based in Barcelona, so there may not be a solution for this until at least tomorrow. 

Thank you @Liz! Everything is almost normalized here, except for the long text questions. Since we tend to avoid open-ended questions anyway, we almost never use them. Thank you for you and the team for the help!:purple_heart:

It still hasn't been fixed. Please check again.
As in the comment above, please fix it as possible at Chrome.

my survey works fine now!

The long text answer still has errors!!!

Hi @Liz 

We are facing issues of Chinese composition problems too. Is the previous fix makes another bug towards Chinese IME?

We found iOS12,14,15 both has issue on Safari and Chrome…, please help to take a look into it, our customer's keeping complains to us.

@Liz The same bug happen when you type long sentences with new line in Japanese input.

When will this problem be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, all! I’ve been told that the issue with Japanese has been fixed. Would you all mind verifying this? Thanks!