Skip to main content
Answered

Can I Automatically Generate Individual Google Sheets for Customers using Typeform and Zapier?

• 12 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically send a separate Google Sheets document to each customer, displaying the results of their completed Typeform forms? And can Zapier be used for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings Penny

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ChillKidZz - one of the tools i use to create pdf files from typeform responses and mail them out to respondents is called Document Studio. 

they have a part of the tooling that will do what you are asking - means you Connect your typeform to Google Sheets and then use the addi-on … check out this page on their website that describes what the tool does. 

it may solve the issue for you.. 

des

Hi John, thank you for the information.

I'm a children's sleep coach and not very tech-savvy, so I'm not sure if Document Studio can actually help me.

I have a few questions about Document Studio.

My (potential) clients, who are parents, complete assignments through Typeform. They also fill out a daily diary.

I want to display all this data in a dashboard, which will serve as their personalized sleep plan. 

This way, parents can view their personal dashboard in real-time. 

Can I use Document Studio for this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ChillKidZz if you want to display the data in an online dashboard, you would need to do something more like outlined in this post - 

you can also watch this Community webinar to get some more info on how to use google sheets and Document Studio

thank you John for your help.

Greetings Penny