Answered

Can I Automatically Generate Individual Google Sheets for Customers using Typeform and Zapier?

• 12 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically send a separate Google Sheets document to each customer, displaying the results of their completed Typeform forms? And can Zapier be used for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings Penny

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 16 November 2023, 03:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ChillKidZz - one of the tools i use to create pdf files from typeform responses and mail them out to respondents is called Document Studio. 

they have a part of the tooling that will do what you are asking - means you Connect your typeform to Google Sheets and then use the addi-on … check out this page on their website that describes what the tool does. 

it may solve the issue for you.. 

des

Hi John, thank you for the information.

I'm a children's sleep coach and not very tech-savvy, so I'm not sure if Document Studio can actually help me.

I have a few questions about Document Studio.

My (potential) clients, who are parents, complete assignments through Typeform. They also fill out a daily diary.

I want to display all this data in a dashboard, which will serve as their personalized sleep plan. 

This way, parents can view their personal dashboard in real-time. 

Can I use Document Studio for this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ChillKidZz if you want to display the data in an online dashboard, you would need to do something more like outlined in this post - 

you can also watch this Community webinar to get some more info on how to use google sheets and Document Studio

thank you John for your help.

Greetings Penny