Answered

Can I get email notifications sent in ADF/XML format?

• 18 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I have created a Typeform and was wondering if I can have the results of the Typeform emailed in ADF/XML format straight to my crm email?

If not, what are some alternatives I could use to help automate this process for me? My CRM does not have direct integration with Typeform, ie it’s not zoho, it is an industry specific CRM. We’re currently receiving leads from different sources via email, but the CRM only reads ADF/XML. 

Any help on this matter is great appreciated!

Thanks a ton!

icon

Best answer by picsoung 26 February 2022, 01:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Township! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

Unfortunately, we only email in text format, so no ADF/XML format. As per alternatives, you could use a service like Zapier, automate.io or Integromat, but first you'd need to check if it offers an integration with us and their 3rd party tool. 

@Michaela Do you have any insights or suggestion to give us on this case? 

Thank you a lot! Wishing you a wonderful week! :wink:

@Gabi Amaral Thanks for your reply. My understanding is that typeform will just send a normal notification email, are you suggesting I use Zapier/Automate.Io to receive that email then send a ADF/XML formatted email to my crm address?

Is typeform planning on adding ADF/XML format? Lots of CRMs use that.

Are there any other alternative solutions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Township We don’t have any plans to add this, I’m afraid, so the best workaround would be to use a system like Zapier or Integromat to send the emails in a different format. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Township 

Looks like Leadsbridge has a solution to create ADF/XML leads, and I believe they also integrate with Typeform so you can use it to connect both tools together.

If your CRM has an API, you can eventually connect to that API by building your own little piece of software.