Answered

Can I see submissions on Free plan?

• 16 January 2024
  • 9 replies

I just upgraded to Business and I still can’t see who’s completed my form (prior to my upgrade)...help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 January 2024, 16:28

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danno52000 Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue? Thanks!

i had 4 submissions during the free plan...i upgraded at the redline and have since gotten 3 submissions….i can only see the 3 submissions.  How do i access the previous 4?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danno52000 Thank you! Have you clicked on the Reponses tab? This will allow you to see each response you’ve collected. 

yep - only showing the 3 responses AFTER upgrading the account….can someone from Typeform just manually pull the first 4 for me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, could you share a screenshot of the Results panel, @danno52000 ? Additionally, did any results get deleted? 

this is all that shows up.  Nothing was deleted.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danno52000 Apologies I missed this earlier, but we did have a brief outage with the reports. This is solved now, thankfully. Do you mind letting me know if you’re still noticing the issue? 

still not able to see the 4 previous submissions...but see the 7 acknowledged on the results page….🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh. In that case, I would reach out to the support team here (and you can reference this thread) to have them take a closer look at the form and results for you. Since they can log into your account, they may have more insight on this.