Answered

empty results

• 11 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello community

I have a questionnaire with a question "picture choices" where each choice leads to a different set of questions (1 multiple choices + 1 matrix). And which is branched at the end to return to the question "picture choices". One of the choices in the "picture choice" (END) goes to another part of the questionnaire. 
Here's a picture of the layout of the questions to help you understand. 

My problem is that the choices in the question sets are memorised by the browser cookie (even when you quit Chrome and relaunch it), but you can't find them in the results, which are empty. 
Has anyone had this problem? 

Thanks for your help or explanations….

Fred

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 September 2023, 19:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cigref Thanks for stopping by the community! Looking at the logic jumps, it looks like you’re sending respondents backwards in the form. Are you trying to create a loop? If so, I’m afraid this isn’t possible, and logic jumps need to send respondents forward in the form. 

Thanks for this answer. 

Yes, I understand. But as the choices remain selected when I made a backward in the form, and especially as I can to display them without any problem via variables that give the results for each question group, I thought, logically, and since the data is good, that we'd find the values in the results. 

Is there really no way to loop to correct their answer ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cigref having logic jumps move the respondent backwards in the form can cause issues like the one you’re seeing. I would first suggest removing those logic jumps to ensure all respondents are moving forward in the form to see if that solves the issue.