Answered

Ending page + personal results

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! 

As it is the first time I’m using Typeform, i still don’t know/understand/find all the functionalities… 
Hope you can help me with this ! 

Here’s my prob: We’re working on a professional project and so we’re creating a conformity test for our clients owning appartements/buildings. It is splitted in 2 parts : Legal audit et building/material audit.

As we gonna add scores to every answer, we’d like to allow respondents to get their own results by email by encoding an ending page (exemple below) at the very end of the tests. 

Do you think it’s possible ? And how ? For the moment, we just don’t know how to do it. 

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 October 2021, 23:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Léo S4Y Thanks for stopping by the community and welcome to Typeform! It isn’t possible to add code directly into our forms, but have you had a chance to look at our respondent notification feature yet? This will send your respondent an email with the information you’d like in there after they submit the form. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Léo S4Y - welcome to the community

in addition to what @Liz has recommended, you could connect the typeform to a google sheet, create a google slide (or doc) merge template, and use an add-on like Document Studio to create the output report in pdf format (based on the merged data and template) and and send a customized email to the user. 

there are several posts in the community on how to do this with these tools as well - just search for document studio 

cheers

des