Answered

Ergebnisse den Teilnehmer direkt bei Abschluss des Tests anzeigen

• 19 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hallo,

kann ich hier bei einem Test das Ergebnis den Teilnehmer direkt nach Abschluss des Tests anzeigen lassen, sodass der Teilnehmer gleich weiss wie abgeschlossen wurde? Wenn ja, wie geht es, ich kann es nicht finden.

Danke und viele Grüße

Sabine

--Google translation--

Hi there,

Can I display the result of a test to the participant immediately after completing the test, so that the participant knows immediately how it was completed? If so, how to do it, I can't find it.

Thanks and best regards

sabine

icon

Best answer by cdwk 20 January 2022, 13:28

View original

2 replies

Hi,

beim Bearbeiten des “Endings” kann man einen Button mit einer Redirect-URL belegen. Hier kann man die URL des Reports eintragen, den man im Schritt “Results → Summary - Create a report” erstellen kann. Dass klappt soweit. Leider aber nicht innerhalb einer auf einer Website eingebetteten Umfrage. Sprich: Auch wenn die Umfrage embettet ist, würde jeder der die Results einsehen möchte auf die TypeForm-URL kommen und nicht auf der Site mit dem Embetting-Code bleiben.

Ich habe leider noch keinen Workaround hierfür gefunden…

--Google translation--

Hi,

when editing the "ending" you can assign a button with a redirect URL. Here you can enter the URL of the report that you can create in the “Results → Summary - Create a report” step. That works so far. Unfortunately not within a survey embedded on a website. In other words: Even if the survey is embeded, anyone who wants to see the results would come to the TypeForm URL and not stay on the site with the embedding code.

Unfortunately I haven't found a workaround for this yet...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sabine Hein Happy Tuesday! Were you able to give the suggestion from @cdwk a try?