Question

Help! My quiz score is wrong every time

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi! New Typeform user here. I’m creating a lead generation multiple choice quiz, and the end user needs to know their score at the end of the quiz. In “Logic,” I filled out and double-checked the “Score Quiz” section. I even filled out the “Branching and Calculations” section to try to force the score to calculate correctly. No luck! The highest possible score a user can receive is 24, but I’ve gotten 25 multiple times during my test previews. Thoughts? Where should I troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kirsten_F welcome to the community !!

can you post a screen shot or series of shots of your logic for the scoring so we could take a look and help troubleshoot??

cheers thanks

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kirsten_F Were you able to solve the issue? Let us know how so!

Hi! One of my forms is having this problem, the values of the questions are correct, but the sum of the score is often being wrong and does not seem to follow a pattern. Sometimes it was a difference of only 1 and other times it was more than 1000 from the correct value. Could you help to solve this problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @a.bortolo Could you share a screenshot of how you have the scoring setup? Thanks in advance!