Question

Help! Unsure how to create outcomes for tickbox quiz

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a quiz which I thought was fairly simple. It’s a “What Passive Income Stream Is Best For You” quiz and has three multiple choice questions where they can select more than 1 answer. Each question essentially requires the respondent to tick possessions they have at home or skills they have and the idea at the end is to serve them a custom list of passive income options that are relevant to them.

For Q1 there are 14 tickboxes.
For Q2 there are 8 tickboxes.
For Q3 there are 5 tickboxes. 

Each box that they tick has a unique answer that ideally would be added onto their end outcome so they receive a personalised list of passive income options for them. 

I’m really struggling to bring this to life, without having to create an individual outcome for every single possible path (500+ outcomes). Is anyone familiar with a way to customise the outcomes in a way to make a quiz like this possible? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @spacerau ,

Sounds like a really helpful tool for anyone wanting to start generating passive income. 

I believe I understand what you’re trying to accomplish. Where is the list of personalized responses being pulled from? 

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for your response! 

At the moment I just have them all in a google doc, but trying to decide if perhaps we redirect them to a unique landing page with their results or just input the different results into unique outcomes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @spacerau I agree with @vickioneill - this does sound really cool! I’ve also been trying to figure out this whole passive income thing, too. 

In the form itself, it would take quite a bit of setting up to show different outcomes based on answers. I’ve reached out to my colleagues though to see if they have any sort of ideas on how to set this up by chance!

Thanks @Liz, that is much appreciated! Fingers crossed they have some know-how on this