Answered

How to delete an answer in Typeform form?

• 27 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Guys, I'm doing some tests on the form before sending it to the public and I wanted to delete my own responses. How do I delete my responses from the form?
icon

Best answer by Liz 27 September 2022, 18:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Daniel Reiche Our article here can walk you through deleting your results. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I wonder if the behaviour I see is a bug or if it works as intended: I can only remove responses using the owner user. Admin users don’t see the trash can icon at all. This is a pain, since I need to go and remove test responses for the admins who can’t do it themselves. 

(One of the reasons we have responses to be deleted is that there’s no easy way to get a shareable test link. Entering the test URL ending manually and changing the ? character to preserve hidden fields gets too complicated for our team.)

Yes, I am suffering from the same pain. That's why I don't see the trash can icon, because I enter as an admin user

I am not seeing the Trash Can.  So have same problem, which must be a common one ?   Is it my browser ? 

We are also experiencing this issue, im the admin and the button at the bottom of the page does not appear :((

What’s the answer here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jtlowell If you’re not able to delete results, this is most likely due to your role type in the workspace. If you are an admin and this still isn’t working, then I would suggest contacting our support team directly here, as they can log into your account and take a closer look at this.