Answered

How to remove the new tables format?

• 14 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

Is it possible to change the new table format when viewing your typeform responses? 

I find the update god awful and want to change it back to the old style but I can’t figure out how. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 October 2021, 16:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ollie Thornton Happy to see you again! We have permanently removed the inbox feature, so it’s only possible to see the results via the table view. You can read more about this below: 

If this format doesn’t work for you, you can export the data or connect it to Google Sheets to view the data as you’d like. 

For what reason would you do that? 

It makes its much harder to review all the information from a table. 

I deliver my client feedback using loom whilst looking at their typeform that they have submitted. 

Now my other clients data will be visible to the person that I am giving feedback to which is not acceptable

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ollie Thornton Take a peek at the post above. :) It has an explanation from the product team about why this change was made. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Ollie Thornton I'm very sorry to hear that this change has disrupted the way you work.

Have you tried hiding the columns that show the sensitive data? (from the three dots next to the columns or the table settings)

If the above workaround doesn’t work for you, I’d love to have a call to learn more about the way you are using Typeform. With more information we can try to make improvements to better suit your needs. If you're interested, you can directly book a slot in my calendar by filling in this typeform.