Skip to main content

Hello, need your help guy. 

I’m building a quiz for the audience who is concerned about the right course for their horse that helps people to build a strong relation with riders and horse, there are multiple courses available.

At the end of the quiz, on the result page, I want to show multiple recommended products, and want to allow users to add products into their cart directly from result page and also want a second Call to Action under every product, that lead users to the product pages. 

Also, visitors lacks trust, so I want to show testimonials on some question pages which help people in boosting trust and increase the quiz completion rate, is that kind of customization is possible in typeform?

Need opinion, thanks in advance. 

Hi @Abdul rehman Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. This sounds like an interesting course!

You could set this up with our ending and logic options. However, I think it could be a bit time consuming to set up the logic. What I would suggest is to redirect to a page that has the testimonials/product recommendations/etc because you’ll have a lot more space on a webpage versus our end screens. 

What site are you using to host the courses/products? 

Hey @Abdul rehman how’s it going? Did you have a think about Liz’s suggestion here? Let us know if you have any more questions 😊