Skip to main content
Answered

In a quiz, how can I ask for the respondent's email before letting them see the result?

• 12 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello! New to Typeform.

I am creating a quiz with the purpose of getting more email subscribers for my website. Ideally, I would like quiz respondent to provide their email at the end of the quiz to get the results mailed to them, and not see them on my website.

Anyone know how to do this? And does this work in the free version?

xx

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nancydrew24 Welcome to Typeform! Happy to have you here. 😀

What email service provider are you using? This will help me know how to best instruct you to set this up. 😁

Thank you so much! I have a Squarespace website, which is linked to a Squarespace based business email!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@nancydrew24 👀 This might be a dumb question, but is that a Gmail Email run through Squarespace (since they just took over Google Domains)? Or this feature (the campaigns)? 

Hi Liz,

I believe, so yes! When I login, it looks like a normal Gmail account (only for business!)

Thanks so much for your help. 

xx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nancydrew24 Ah ok, got it! You could then use respondent notifications to send the results to them. OR, we have an example of this below (if you want to get fancier), except in your case, you wouldn’t need the filtering. You would just set this up with your Gmail versus an email service provider.