it's got too many questions to display properly. help me

• 18 February 2022
  • 5 replies

hello. I'm using it well. But I got this message.[That's a big form you got there
Unfortunately, it's got too many questions to display properly (sorry about that). You can download your responses instead.]

I want to know a solution other than downloading.

Liz 2 years ago

Hi @bmcorp I asked our tech team if there were any workarounds for this, but sadly there aren’t. :sob: If the responses contain more than 100-150 columns, you’ll see this screen. 

One thing I can suggest would be to integrate with Google Sheets so you can have the data right away. :grinning:

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bmcorp I asked our tech team if there were any workarounds for this, but sadly there aren’t. :sob: If the responses contain more than 100-150 columns, you’ll see this screen. 

One thing I can suggest would be to integrate with Google Sheets so you can have the data right away. :grinning:

Hey!

Just seen this thread when searching for a solution to the same problem. Is there a way to delete older responses after receiving this message so that the more recent ones can be viewed in typeform again?

thanks so much in advance, 

Liam

Good afternoon,

I have created a big survey and I wanted to erase one of the interviewee’s answers, but the message “That’s a big form you got there” keeps appearing. Therefore, the the individual responses do not appear in the results panel. For this reason I don’t know how to erase one of the interviewee’s responses manually, since I cannot access to them (exclusively in the “summary” section of the responses where they cannot be edited).

Do you know how could I access to the individual responses and erase the responses of one of the interviewees? 

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LiamWINTER In the builder, there isn’t a way to do delete responses once it reaches this point, but you could do this with the Responses API if you have development knowledge. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Added your post here where we have the answer, @STC :grinning: