Answered

LF "test" to integrate into a comercial landingpage

• 2 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hola, a jack of all trades advertising designer here. We need a solution for a responsive layout test, which can be integrated into commercial landing page. Test will determine which out of 3 types of person you are, calculated form multiple choice. Each one out of 3 choices must carry a certain variable, which must be counted and the most common displayed.

Maybe someone can drop a few leads, where do I start? This must not be THAT hard.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 September 2021, 17:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Joris Bohnson Happy Little Friday! Nothing like a good jack of all trades! Do you mind clarifying a bit more what you’re looking for? Are you looking to test different variations of Typeform? Or find a software that can? Thanks in advance. :grinning:

@Liz Basically I have to build a “what kind of animal are you” fun test just like to ones used to go around on Facebook. We won't be collecting any data. All we need is people to engage to rise awareness and maybe share their results at the end.

What I'm looking for is guidance where to start. Which type of questions to select and how to add values (logic) to count the answers selected to determine which 1 out of 3 outcomes to display at the end.

Can you shed some light on this challenge?
I really don't feel like doing web design from scratch in XD and trusting for front-end dev to do the job.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Joris Bohnson - got it, thank you! That makes much more sense. I’m not sure if you’ve seen this already, but we have a personality quiz template here that can help you get started! It should already have the logics set in there, too. :) 

Let me know how that template works for you!