Skip to main content

I created a quiz that asks users to rate a series of statements from a scale of 0 to 10. 
Example: “I make the same mistakes over and over”
From the answers, I want to take the top rated statement and link it to a product page. How do I display the top ranked answer, and what can I do multiple statements are ranked at a 10. 

I don’t want to add up scores or anything like that, just the top scored responses linked to a product recommendation.

Thanks!

Hi @valdiedrich Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here! 

I believe to do something like this, you would either need to have scoring or use a lot of logic jumps. @john.desborough might have some ideas for you!

As for showing products, do you mind letting me know where your products are hosted? For example, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc. Thanks!

My products will be on a Shopify site. So an example would be, the person answers 36 questions on a scale from  0 to 10. I need to just know the top 4. It may be two 10s, a 9 and an 8. And each of those top scores will then connect to a product for each one. 

I don’t want to add anything up, and their top scare may not be a 10 or a 9.

@valdiedrich @Liz - there is no work around for this other than a lot of logic rules, at least in the native Typeform. 

best bet is to connect the typeform to a google sheet and do the analysis there, create the list of the top ranked products and select their links from a vlookup table in the sheet. once you have that, push it out into an email/report created in Google Docs/Sheets and use Document Studio to a) do the data merge into the template, b) convert it to pdf and c) email the details out 

just the most simple way to do it. 

des

Let us know if you give this a try, @valdiedrich !

I need a solution where a person can take the quiz and be directed to a product, so unfortunately Typeform won’t work. I can’t manually export and analyze thousands of responses.  Any interruption in directing them to the right product will lose them.

Hi @valdiedrich What platform are you hosting your products?