Answered

REFUND

Hi, @igorleal I just changed my plan. Yesterday I paid 290 usd for the basic plan for one year, but today I changed to the monthly plan and paid an additional 44.93 usd. So please refund 290 usd. My account is ******@gmail.com (username: ****** king). 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 4 August 2022, 11:07

View original

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kpatton I’ve most your post here where we have the answer to your question. 

Hi there. I just realized that I purchased one year instead of one month subscription. I dont need the tool. Is it possible to get a refund for the extra months? Kind regards Loa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Loa Brix I’ve moved your post here where we have the steps you need to take to request a refund. 😀

I paid by accident. I canceled the plan immediately. How can I get refund after unsubscribe ?

It cost me 30 thousand NT dollars. Please help me. I can’t live without it.

Hi community / Typeform billing team

During a launch event (expo), an employee upgraded typeform to a basic plan without understanding the pricing (thought it was a 20 eur approx one time fee for 250 responses, not 20 euro per month, 240 approx per year). 

I saw that TypeForm do not do refunds but I’d like to request a refund as an exception in this instance. Note, we collected just 14 responses and are an early stage startup. We like the product but are not ready to upgrade at this time

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @eln11521 and @LaRucheHealth I’ve added your posts here for more information on refund requests. 

환불을 요청하고 싶습니다.

환불을 요청하고 싶습니다.

정말 속상하고 짜증납니다. 빠른환불 환불요청합니다.

2023-04-25 카드결제가 되었습니다.

강제 결제 되었습니다.

취소할 곳이 없습니다. 매년 자동이다보니

고소하고 싶을 뿐입니다.

빠른 환불을 요청하고 싶습니다.

Google translate:

I would like to request a refund. I would like to request a refund.It's really upsetting and annoying. Request a quick refund.2023-04-25 Card payment has been made.Forced payment.There is nowhere to cancel. Since it is automatic every yearI just want to sue.I would like to request an expedited refund.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @bigbell looks like you asked the question over here too:

I have answered over there! 

Hoping someone from Typeform will see this as I have raised 3 support tickets since May 8th, sent a facebook message as well as an email and still am not receiving a reply from Typeform billing...

I accidentally upgraded our plan, was charged $290 USD incorrectly and would like this refunded and revert back to the monthly ‘PRO’ plan that I was on. 

Hoping billing can help me sort this asap?

Thanks,

Nicole

I didn't get the full functionality I thought I would, and all I got was a payment.
I wanted 30 users to respond, I couldn't fill them all out, only 17 responded. They said they couldn't take the survey.
I thought the payment would be $28, but it was $280. It's like a scam. It was an unpleasant experience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nicnack and @jmbae I’ve moved your posts here where we have more information on how to request a refund. 

@Nicnack I’ve also spoken to our billing team, and they let me know that have responded to your emails. Can you confirm that you’ve received their messages? If not, do you mind checking the spam inbox to be sure their replies didn’t end up there? Thanks in advance!

my invoice is here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmbae I’m going to remove the screen shot of your invoice as this is a public forum so you might not want personal details posted here.

Any billing issues need to be handled by the support team, you can contact them via this link just make sure you are logged into your account and you select billing from the drop down list. 

We don’t have access to your account here in the community but we recommend speaking to the support team about this 😊