Answered

Sharing full questions and answers

• 20 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I would like to share the results of the survey (43 respondents) as i see them on the Typeform responses page - questions and answers in a full table form. I don’t want to do analytics, but share the info as I (who created the form) see it . I want to share this with a specific audience (not the general public), many of whom don’t have a typeform account. I tried downloading the responses to excel in order to save and then share through email, but it’s messy and not nearly as attractive as the format that i see when i go into responses. I tried converting to a pdf in order to embed the results in a document, but that didn’t work either

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 January 2022, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sara Sless While we don’t have an option to share the responses table, I would suggest using the Google Sheets integration and then sharing the link to that sheet. 

You could even take it a step further by using Google Data Studio and sprucing up the look of the data: 

@kellywonder also just created a really cool workaround for a high score board, and you could possibly use a setup like this to create your own table: 

Thankyou! will give it a go

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes for you, @Sara Sless !