Answered

The "Score quiz" don't show the questions

• 4 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello, please help me, I am trying to create a questionnaire that balances the percentage of presence of the Elements; Fire, Air, Earth, and Water, and depending on the selection from 0 to 10 that you choose, the system does the calculation and gives the result in percentage of each element, helping to identify which is the dominant element(s), harmony and in deficit. , for example, Water 75% (dominant), Earth 33% (deficit), Fire 25% (deficit) and Air 80% (dominant). I have already seen all the videos about results but I got stuck because when I click "logic" and then on "score quiz" the screen appears blank, none of the questions appear to enter the score and I really don't know. what else to do. Please help me... Thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 April 2024, 05:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andreasiemon Thank you for sharing this screenshot - super helpful! It might be just an issue of clearing the cache. Do you mind trying that and publishing any changes to your form to see if that helps? 

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I have already cleared the cache, I logged in in another browser and it still does not work, could it be because all the questions in my quiz are "Net Promoter Score"?

Thank you so much for help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andreasiemon Ohhh yes! That would do it. With the NPS questions, you can’t score them. Instead, I would suggest using the opinion scale, which is basically the same setup, but does let you score those ones. 😀

Hi @Liz Thank you so much! Yes!, I realized that a couple of days ago and I already changed the type of questions, but in the same way I still cannot get the system to generate the percentage calculation for each variable, I leave you the link if you can give it a look, and you can see if there is something in the way the rules are calculated that are not working, the truth is I have tried a thousand ways and it still does not give me the expected result.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

This is the link: https://www.loom.com/share/0f3c92686db44c259c8f536a4d5c975a

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andreasiemon - i see in your logic that you divide the variable by 0 - which in essence does nothing to the value of the variable and then multiply it by 100 

in the first question for @fire, say you had a score of 8 and you multiplied it by 100, @fire is now 800 

at the end of second question for @fire you add more points to it, say 10, now the base value of @fire is 810 and then you multiply that by 100 so your value of @fire is now 81,000… etc.. 

i think what you need to do is as follows: 

• add the value for each question to the variable - don’t do the divide or multiply on each question. 
  • at the end of the variable collection questions ie @fire, you should have the total points the user scored. what is the maximum they could score for when answer the questions for @fire?
    • say there are 6 questions for @fire and max of 8 points each - that would give you a maximum score for @fire of 48
    • say my answers were a total of 41 points for @fire
    • the logic rules to calculate the percentage would be
      • divide @fire by 48 .. the result would be .85
      • then multiply @fire by 100 to get the percentage = 85
  • do the same for each variable in your set and then you can figure out where the user sits in comparison with your ranges

does that make sense?? 

des