Answered

Created video with regarding branding

• 13 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I've produced a video for our new leads, but I don't anticipate needing to create more videos. Instead, I'd like to use the one we've already made for our new leads. However, I'm concerned that if I downgrade to the basic version, it might affect our current video, potentially changing the branding to VideoAsk. Our intention is for it to continue representing our own brand, and we'd like to avoid any unwanted alterations.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

icon

Best answer by Grace.H 13 September 2023, 15:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @shunwoni7 👋 Welcome to the VideoAsk community!

When choosing the plan you need, you’ll need to factor in what additional features you want to utilize. If you want to be able to continue using a custom brand on any videoask you create, you’ll need to stay subscribed to the Brand plan (even if you don’t expect to need 200 mins of video/audio processing), as downgrading would remove your ability to use this feature. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions. 😊

Thanks for kind answer.

I would like to check if i downgrade, it will impact my projected video which is currently utilise for my leads, and it will be removed branding?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@shunwoni7 Yes, that’s right. The branding is added to the videoask, not to the video file itself. If you want to continue having a custom brand/logo appearing on your videoask, then you should remain subscribed to the brand plan. If you downgrade, then you can continue to use the same video, but the custom brand wouldn’t be applied/available to use anymore.