Answered

Need to upgrade account but VideoAsk team is not responding

• 10 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi everyone! The VideoAsk team has not been responding timely with me, and I am trying to upgrade my account to have more minutes. After 1000 minutes per month, you need to talk to sales, but no one is responding to me, and I only have 50 minutes left this month. We are running an admission’s system for our company right now, and if we run out of minutes, our system will break!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with them???

icon

Best answer by Grace 11 April 2023, 09:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Climatebase Fellowship welcome to the community!

I can ask the sales team to reach out to you, did you already try to contact them? Let me know and I can double check the lines of communication are working correctly! 

Hi Grace! Just flagging that is has been multiple days and I still have no word from them… We are now frozen in our admissions process. Why is no one responding? Please respond. This is critical. Why is it so hard for us to get more minutes? What is the problem here? 

Hi! Does anyone know why the VideoAsk sales team is not responding? Do they have a sales team? Our account has been maximized on monthly minutes for now multiple days, and for some reason no one is responding. This is critical for our company, as we rely on these interviews for an admissions process that we are in the middle of. Every day costs we cannot watch and process videos costs our company thousands of dollars. 

Very confused. Do they not want to make sales? Do they not want to make more money? Please advise. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Climatebase Fellowship I’ve just moved your messages under one thread as they’re about the same issue.

I understand someone from the support team was in touch with you yesterday, I’m just flagging this again now 🙏

Hi Grace! Why have they not responded?? Is there anything you can do to allow us to start viewing these videos?? This is getting ridiculous. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Climatebase Fellowship I don’t have access to your account to help with that, but my understanding is someone is reaching out to you now so hopefully this will be fixed asap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Climatebase Fellowship just wanted to check in and make sure you spoke to someone yesterday? 🙏