Not getting any value from Videoask

• 7 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi there

I’ve been paying for VideoAsk for several months now but I haven’t had the time to really dig into the software. The support I’ve received has been prompt but very unhelpful. 

I don’t know how to get value from the software (my main objective is to get paying customers)

I would like support to help me achieve this.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ash Roy welcome to the community 😊

Sorry to hear you’ve not had much time to really dig into VideoAsk yet, how are you using it so far? 

If you can give us a bit more info on what you’re wanting to achieve, hopefully some of the good folks on the community can help you out 🤞

oh yeah i’ve been facing same issue videoask for my website i was asking same question 

Thanks grace

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @oyeball do you already have your videoask embedded somewhere on your website? Let me know how we can help 

Hey @Ash Roy welcome to the community 😊

Sorry to hear you’ve not had much time to really dig into VideoAsk yet, how are you using it so far? 

If you can give us a bit more info on what you’re wanting to achieve, hopefully some of the good folks on the community can help you out 🤞

I appreciate the support you’ve been giving me over one to one messaging. I’ll implement what you say and hopefully that’ll help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Ash Roy I can’t take credit for that, think you’ve been talking to @Grace.H from the support team 😉

Glad you’re making some progress though, feel free to share anything here in the community if you have other questions or want to kick off a discussion about VideoAsk.

Have a good week!