Answered

Only anomymous responses

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello community,

My name is Rosalie and i just started using Videoask en Typeform for my real estate company based in Amsterdam. Until now i only get anonymous responses and not collecting any leads/ data. Can somebody help me out?

see www,fairhouse.nl 

icon

Best answer by Grace 29 February 2024, 11:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rosalie Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’re having a great Wednesday so far. 

I see that you have the contact form in your VideoAsk, so this should be collecting their information in order to proceed in the form. It’s possible that people have started the form and not made it past this question, but @Grace can confirm for me!

Thank you. My question is why nobody leaves their details? This way it makes no sense.

Below my video you see the Videoask logo. I don’t want other agencies to see that. Otherwise they will copy it . How can i delete that logo and text?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rosalie have you tried moving the contact form to later in the videoask? Sometimes people want to click through the sequence and learn a bit more from you before giving any contact information out. 

If you would like to remove the VideoAsk branding, or add your own logo you will need to upgrade to the brand plan to be able to do that. Here’s a https://www.videoask.com/help/branding/360041508551-add-your-brand-and-logo-to-a-videoask on adding your own branding to a videoask. 

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have more questions 😊