Skip to main content
Answered

Add font in typeform

• 17 February 2021
  • 30 replies

Hi,

I wanted to know if it possible to add a font in the list? Our compagny is currently using the gibson font as the official one so it would be cool to use it in our form.

Regards

30 replies

Hi - noting that it’s been over 3 years since this thread started - why such a problem with adding fonts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KurstyK They’re working on it!

The embedded button code has changed and now we can’t tweak the css of the button in the embedded script. With that change I would thought that Typeform will finally allow us uploading our brand font -- I hope you guys can launch that function asap! 

Is there any update on the custom fonts in Typeform? I have seen many posts about this topic spanning over 3 years now.

At the very least, even if Typeform could commit to this + provide estimated release date (even if it’s just ‘expected Q3 2024’) or something. 

Frankly I am slightly miffed at how this has been suggested for YEARS and Typeform’s whole thing is about being ON BRAND.

Also any comment on releasing some form of a public feature roadmap? As has also been discussed for years...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @OllieH Yes! Keep an eye on the community for news. 😀